downloading updates

Rotariu Bogdan bogdan at alterox.ro
Sat Feb 21 10:23:38 UTC 2004

go to http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html
find the near site for you and edit /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources as
yum updates-released http://your.fedora.mirror

--
Rotariu Bogdan
Sys admin
mail : bogdan at alterox.ro
phone : +40 740 140 301
of the message such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail.