Installing Core 1 on HP notebook

Brian b_mundy at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 21 22:33:25 UTC 2004

Installing Core 1 on HP notebookOn Sat, 2004-02-21 at 11:59,

Did any of you try to disable Legacy USB Support in the bios?  I have
heard of troubles just like these with Mandrake, and other Linux
installs.  You can also try to boot with the nolapic option and see if
that works.

Hope this helps

Brian