RH now exiting 1 more data center

Christofer C. Bell cbell at jayhawks.net
Sun Feb 22 04:23:22 UTC 2004

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:22:11 -0500, Mitch Wiedemann wrote
> Isn't it implied somewhere that Fedora is intended to be used by
> "Developer[s] or highly technical enthusiast[s] using Linux in
> non-critical computing environments"?
>
> *cough* http://www.redhat.com/software/rhelorfedora/ *cough*
>
> I don't understand why you're so miffed, when you've got plenty of
> other viable options.

And that's not even the kicker -- the kicker is that the alternative he's
using is *Slackware*.  An even less appropriate product for the role in which
he's using it.

--
Chris

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.  Set
a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."  -- Unknown