Fedora Updater

Ty Spilker spilklinux at spilky.com
Sun Feb 22 10:33:09 UTC 2004

Well, I am defiantly what one would call a 'newbie' to the Linux world.
I played around with Mandrake 9.2 for a while until a friend told me to
give Fedora Core 1 a shot. (I agreed since Mandrake always crashed when
I would try run a gzip command)

I went to update Fedora after I had finish installing, it took me nearly
eight hours to finish downloading the updates (in on cable, downloading
these updates at about 2kB/s) When I FINALLY finished the download, the
install stopped. It wouldn't even start, it simply stayed on the screen
doing nothing. I tried this at least 4 times with the same results.

I am wondering if there is anything I am doing wrong, and if so could
someone give me some advice?

Thanks
-Spilk