Problems with DVD burner

Peter Morris peter.morris at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 22 15:34:28 UTC 2004

Hehe, I was wondering why I was not seeing any responses from the group. but
it turned out that one of my auto filtering macros that I set up to try and
stem the tide of SPAN was catching the messages and binning them.

I tried LSOF X and ps ax |grep "/dev/X" with X = hdd and dvd (dvd->hdd)
but nothing, I have now powered down the machine and will try again.

:-)

Cheers, P.