Got Postfix now what?

Jwp live4bacon at optonline.net
Sun Feb 22 20:34:49 UTC 2004

Sorry to be unclear, I am not setting this up to use as a primary e-mail
system.  I want to set it up and play with it while It is running.  This is
not an e-mail server that I would leave up 24/7 this is something I would
like to get up and running so that I can learn.  Postfix would be active for
the 3 hours on Saturday's that I have to fool around with it.

Thanks for your concern,
JP