Official Fedora Core 1 (Yarrow)

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Mon Feb 23 19:05:41 UTC 2004

Em Sex, 2004-02-20 às 13:37, Brittany escreveu:
> What are the difference ( besides the test part) is both official Fedora
> Core1 Yarrow and Official Fedora Core 2 TEST1? I know their test but do
> they both have the same software installed? I really like what i am
> seeing on Fedora Core2 but i think i need to go to step one first before
> going off and testing software of which i have not yet have any
> experience of working with.

As many people are going to answer you, FC2 test1 uses the new linux
kernel, version 2.6. You can see what kernel you're running typing
"uname -a" on a command prompt. If it's 2.4.x, you're probably running
FC1. If is 2.6 (and provided that you didn't upgraded your kernel),
you're with FC2 test1.

Besides, nearly every single program on distribution got updated.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group