SESSION_MANAGER environment variable not defined

Jose Luis Núñez Crespi jnunezcr at ya.com
Mon Feb 23 21:03:43 UTC 2004

Hi

Of course i run gnome-session, and i could see how it tried to set a
session, but as i have read in a post for a Compaq Laptop, this value
must to be set in the environment to stat the window manager.

I tried to do it by myself, in the command line, but it didn't work,
maybe i didn't do it in the right way.

Thx for the hint but it hes been tried by me as the second option.

Anuy other clue, e-paper, e-doc in which read for looking for a
solution?

JL