Not able to install fedora core1 on asus p4c800-E Deluxe MB

pushpar at rajaranihome.com pushpar at rajaranihome.com
Tue Feb 24 05:03:29 UTC 2004

While trying to install fedora core1, I am getting the following error.

"running anaconda, the Fedora Core system installer - please wait...
/usr/bin/python2.2: relocation error: /lib/libm.so.6: symbol
__cxa_finalize, version GLIBC_2.1.3 not defined in file libc.so.6 with
link time reference
install exited abnormally
sending termination signals...done
sending kill signals...done
disabling swap...
unmounting filesystems... "

Hardware configuration is, ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe with 2.40G HT CPU, 1Gb
PC3200 Memory, ATI Radeon AIW 9000 Display card Promise SATA disabled and
2x80GB Harddisk. I am trying to install fedora on the Pri. slave disk.

Any suggestions or directions will be of great help...

tnx.