Kernel 2.6 in FC1 ?

Alberto M R Dávila amrdavila at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 10:45:03 UTC 2004

Hi,

Are there any plans to have the kernel 2.6 implemented in FC1 as un update
or RPM ? I know it will be the default kernel in FC2, but I would like it
working in FC1 ... BTW, I have trying to search the redhat lists during
the last days and looks like there is a problem with the search engine
there:

http://www.redhat.com/unavailable.html?q=kernel+2.6&ps=20&o=0&m=all&wm=wrd&wf=222210&ul=%252Farchives%252Ffedora-list

 redhat.com is temporarily unavailable. Please try back later.

If you wish to place an order for Red Hat products, please call
1-888-REDHAT1.