Will FC2 have MySQL 4 ?

Nigel ncc-lists at rentokil.com
Wed Feb 25 11:30:13 UTC 2004

Hm,

My error, but I was working on the assumption that the code / app used was
not GPL.

Am I wrong in thinking that an in-house admin system revolving around BASH
scripts & the mysql / mysqladmin etc would require a GPL or other license?
Or would this App be exempt as it uses other (definately GPL) apps to access
the DB?

Regards,

Nigel