Jargon Buster on website

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Wed Feb 25 16:52:06 UTC 2004

Very useful.  A couple entries that might be helpful, especially for
those coming from the Microsoft "everything is part of the operating
system" Windows environment, are Desktops and Window Managers,
with a special emphasis on how they differ and complement each other.

Also, I notice that GNOME is listed but no other desktops or WMs are.

--
Henry Hartley