RH now exiting 1 more data center

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Feb 25 19:30:23 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 16:33, Res wrote:

> > 	FC1 is as stable for servers as RH9 ever was.  The only disadvantage to
> > Fedora on REAL servers is it's update cycle.  It will cost a lot more in
>
> what rubbish, see my original post.

	I did.  You are not correct on this but it seems that you are firmly
entrenched in your beliefs that no amount of logic or proof would change
your mind.

> > be.  And you must be forgetting about the 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x days
> > as well.  Fedora is not bullet proof.  Neither was RH9.  If you want
>
> RH9 is bullet proof on the 3 RH9 boxes remaining.

	Since you have moved into the realm of irrationality there's no point
in continuing this.

--
Kuramarujo - http://www.webtrek.com/~klemmerj/sumo.html