yummir, manage mirror servers in /etc/yum.conf

Peter Smith peter.smith at utsouthwestern.edu
Wed Feb 25 19:50:53 UTC 2004

Ingenius!  8)  That's a great idea, I'm working on implementing that
here at my site now, thanks.  Now we only need some sort of "add your
repository to the list" automated web thingy now.  And maybe even a
"access yummir via web" chunk that lets you look at the current list of
repositories and/or their current state(s).

Peter