Dual head setup using ATI Radeon 7000/VE (Dell GX260)

John Rehmert john.rehmert at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 25 21:42:19 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I've been wrestling with trying to get dual head working (spanning or
individual desktops) on a Dell Optiplex GX260, ATI Radeon 7000/VE vid card,
a Dell/Sony 1801FP LCD, and a Dell/Sony 1800FP LCD.  I've googled the heck
out of this one, but none of the 10-15 useful links (used many mods to
XF86Config) got me rolling.  I thought somebody out in Fedora-List Land
might have the same setup with dual head working - either in spanning or
individual desktop mode.

Thanks,

- John