FC1 Not Recognizing CD

Radi Shourbaji r.shourbaji at naspa.com
Thu Feb 26 01:06:08 UTC 2004

I am trying to mount a CD on my FC1 system.  The first time I inserted this
particular disk - the system seemed to recognize the disk almost instantly
and placed an icon on my desktop.  However, due to another process having
the system locked up - I had to reboot the box.  Ever since then the system
refuses to recognize the CD in the drive.  Though it does recognize the
drive itself...

Any advice?

(this signature is in HTML format)
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
R a d i    S h o u r b a j i
Product Management w Project Management w Software Marketing

 <http://www.radi-shourbaji.blogspot.com/> ResumeBlogT |
<mailto:r.shourbaji at naspa.com> r.shourbaji at naspa.com | (408) 441-7234