For the Newbies

T. Ribbrock emgaron at gmx.net
Thu Feb 26 23:37:45 UTC 2004

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 12:47:37PM -0500, Christopher Ness wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 11:42, Wayde Gutman wrote:
[...]
> > If you want more grief and despair, get FreeBSD (www.freebsd.org) and
> > tackled that !
>
> I would have said OpenBSD, but to each their own.

OpenBSD is quite easy to learn for anyone who has learned to *read*.
They have *excellent* man pages, far better than any Linux I've seen.

In turn, you flamed to a crisp on their mailing list, if you *didn't*
read the man pages, the FAQ and the mailing list archive.

Cheerio,

Thomas
--
===> Netiquette - read it, use it: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html <===