HP printer stopped working

msjones773 msjones773 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 02:56:56 UTC 2004

Thank you Mario St-Gelais, for responding so quickly. I checked out the
web sites you suggested. On http://www.linuxprinting.org/ it had
instructions on installing drivers, which I kind of fretted over never
having done that on Linux before. Reading further it suggested to try
tip number 5 first, which is running print wizard. I tried it and the
print wizard already had my printer info. All I did was click on it and
the wizard set it up. My printer is working fine now. Probably the
up2date downloads affected my configuration somehow. Anyway, I'm posting
this reply in case anyone else has the same problem when they update.
Cheers
Mark