Wireless Linksys Card

Martin Callihan martincallihan at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 03:41:37 UTC 2004

Hi all,
I have a good stumper here. I have a wireless Linksys wpc11 v3 card.
The system finds and configures the pccard properly and it connects fine
to the access point. I can browse a couple of pages then suddenly i
start getting unable to resolve dns errors. When i try to ping the
access point at that time it fails. If i open a console up and ping say
google.com it receives packets fine for a minute or so then it will
start to fail completely. any help on this would be great. Running
kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl.