DVD Install

Zach Wilkinson zachw at termdex.com
Fri Feb 27 17:30:38 UTC 2004

You could also go the other way.  Provide only DVD images and a script
for people who need "legacy media support" (ie. CDs).
Considering more and more systems are going to have DVD drives in the
future, and distros aren't getting any smaller, I think this makes more
sense "going forward", to use marketing speak. :)

Zach