LaTeX (tetex) files?

Manuel Carro mcarro at fi.upm.es
Sun Feb 29 02:21:36 UTC 2004

    Hi.  I am an old-time LaTeX user, and I am missing some files in
the LaTeX distribution which comes with FC1 + updates.  For example,
the utopia font package (utopia.sty) and listings package are not in
place.  In can copy them from some other machine, but I prefer not to
mess with system-installed files.  Has anyone had the same problem?
Should I update tetex to the FC2 packages?  Which distribution:
fedora.us or fedora.redhat?

    Thanks in advance for all and any help.

|Manuel Carro --- Facultad de Informática -- U. Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) |
|mcarro_at_fi_dot_upm_dot_es --- Ph: +34-91336-7455 --- FAX: +34-91336-7412 |
|http://lml.ls.fi.upm.es/~mcarro --- http://clip.dia.fi.upm.es/Software/Ciao|