Palm sync Memo with gpilotd

Dexter Ang thepoch at mydestiny.net
Thu Jan 1 11:01:58 UTC 2004

Hello. Anyone successfully synced a Palm Vx's memo with gpilotd? I
always get an error (don't have the exact message right now). Anyway,
syncing with jpilot works without any problems. Only when trying to
sync using gpilotd. Everything else works perfectly. Is this a known
bug? I've installed Fedora on 3 computers, and I get the same results
with everyone. It seems (for me anyway) only the MemoFile conduit
can't sync. Argh. Could anyway who has successfully done this paste
their ~/.gnome2/gnome-pilot-d/memo_file-conduit configuration?

Thanks!

dex