Disk Full Error on Install

C. Kulish lists at tekengine.net
Thu Jan 1 15:21:21 UTC 2004

I couldn't find a link to a search-able archive, so if this has already
been covered, I apologize.

I have been attempting to install Core1 on my Inspiron with no luck.
What I have is a dual boot Windows/Redhat9 system.  Two partitions (10GB
NTFS, 10GB for linux).  I installed Windows first as usual, but when I
try to install Fedora on the second partition (this is on a newly
created EXT3 partition), I get a 'Could not copy installation image.
Perhaps disk is full' error (or something like that anyway).  Redhat
installs in this setup fine though.

I have tried multiple CD's with the same result.

Does Fedora require a small Fat16 boot partition?

Thanks.
Chris