Kmail after upgrade from rh9 to Fedore Core 1

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Thu Jan 1 20:04:35 UTC 2004

On Jan 2, 2004 at 06:21, John Gray in a soothing rage wrote:

>'morning all
>
>Just wondering if there is someway of getting my kmail emails back after
>upgrading from rh9.
>Before you all say, "where is your backup?" I will say with egg on face that I
>thought I had but I hadn't!
>
>When I first opened up kmail under Gnome desktop they were all there, but when
>I opened up under kde, none were showing.  The files are still there under my
>/home/john/Mail directory.
I would try opening KMail under GNOME and making sure that the mails
can be read. If this works, you should be able to see the mail under
KDE. If this doesn't work, try deleting the index files for KMail and
restart KMail. This should regenerate the index files and you should
be fine.

N.Emile...
guru, n:
	A computer owner who can read the manual.
 15:00:27  up 28 days, 19:47,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00