password/username file generator to be used with nessus

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Thu Jan 1 20:19:00 UTC 2004

On Thursday 01 January 2004 12:09 pm, Technical wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good password/username file generator.  I need
> I program to create all the possible permutation of a six character,
> or 10 characters word given a character set.

I use mkpasswd; for instructions "man mkpasswd".

Only problem is I don't know where I got it.

I'm using it on my RHL9 desktop system.  It's not on any of my servers
based on RHL7.3, so I don't know if it comes standard or not.

If you need it let me know and I'll send it to you and you can see if it
works of FCx.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation