Show Details on Bootup

Sturla Holm Hansen sturlahh at online.no
Fri Jan 2 06:28:25 UTC 2004

Your line of argument is so typical for a computer-litterate person.
(Me being one of them....)
In all practical sense it doesn't matter for the computer-ilitterate if
he see's all the kernel messages or not, but it looks scary.
And no, nobody want's to drive a car without knowing how, but most
people would like to drive a car without being told what the specific
parts of the engine do to make it move......
Sure people should learn how to use it, keep that attitude and people
will keep windows....

Sturla