Gnomeicu & Fedora

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Fri Jan 2 15:33:26 UTC 2004

>Message: 8
>Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:42:04 +1000 (EST)
>From: Res <res at ausics.net>
>To: fedora-list at redhat.com
>Subject: Gnomeicu & Fedora
>
>Hi All,
>
>Happy New Year!
>
>Has anyone managed to get gnomeicu working on Fedora ?
>whinges about gnet,. which is there and /usr/local/lib has been added to
>ldconfig and updated, still says not there so wont install...
>TIA
>Res

Res,
I've done something kinda weird... I simply dled the rh9 rpms for libgnet and gnomeicu and installed them... worked perfectly so far...  only some crashes when closing eMule (but it also happened in RH9)... maybe I'll try to build the FC rpms from source later , but I'm away from my computer right now...

Pedro Macedo