gamma settings

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jan 2 18:03:25 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 02.01.2004 schrieb matt warner um 08:30:
> can someone tell me how to adjust my gamma settings?

If you type in "man XF86Config" and search inside the manpage with
"/gamma" you will get following:

       Gamma  gamma-value

       Gamma  red-gamma green-gamma blue-gamma
              This  is an optional entry that can be used to specify the
gamma
              correction for the monitor.  It may be  specified  as
either  a
              single value or as three separate RGB values.  The values
should
              be in the range 0.1 to 10.0, and the default is  1.0.
Not  all
              drivers are capable of using this information.

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999