games

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Fri Jan 2 21:53:32 UTC 2004

I think there is a verson of CrossOver for gamers, that supports
DirectX, I have
heard it is quite good.

I'm not a gamer, the last game I palyed on linux was doomx. :-)
Oops, I forgot about Xbill, or does that count. :-) Smackin Bill Gates,
so he doesn't
replace all the Operating Systems with windows is more like reality TV. :-D

Have a happy new year