Proper ettiquette for posting messages

John Wendel jwendel at fnmoc.navy.mil
Fri Jan 2 22:21:08 UTC 2004

On Friday 02 January 2004 02:08 pm, adunn at micron.com wrote:

> There, it took me two seconds to make the reply palatable for you!
> Not so difficult.  Yes, I'm aware that Outlook does not support
> threads, but, in my case, it's the only thing available to me at
> work.  And that was my whole point from the beginning...that some
> of us can only use what we have available.

Totally off-topic but ...

For those poor souls stuck with Windows/Outluck at work, may I
recommend the latest Knoppix CD + (since you work for micron) a
Crucial Gizmo! 256 MB USB flash disk. Put your home directory on the
flash and use a real mail client.

Tux helps those who help themselves.

Regards,

John