Proper ettiquette for posting messages (addendum)

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 22:58:14 UTC 2004

Elton, if the goal of proper "netiquette" is to reduce noise and confusion
on mailing lists or the net in general I note that you are failing quite
miserably. This discussion raised the noise level on this list to rather
unacceptable levels.

There is one charming virtue the human brain has that the CPU brain does
not exhibit, yet.  This virtue is adaptability. Let's plan to use some
adaptability rather than turn into robots ourselves. And for crying out
loud, guys, *SHUT UP* about this.

The best reply to this message is silence about this stupid troll issue
on this mailing list.

{^_^}