Volume Control

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at web.de
Sat Jan 3 19:47:20 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 03.01.2004 schrieb Krikket um 20:22:
> I'm running KDE, and I've noticed that the applet for volume control seems
> to have gone AWOL...
>
> I hate to admit it, but I can't fing the siwtch to throw to get this
> back,,,

Right click on the panel -> Add -> Miniprogramm (maybe Applet in
English?) -> kmix

Kmix is hidden from the menu, I don't know why. It's the same thing as
with gnome-terminal, so you have to edit
/usr/share/applications/kde-kmix.desktop. The last line should read like
this:
Categories=Qt;KDE;AudioVideo;Application;X-Red-Hat-Base;
Christoph