procmail

Tim Currie tim at algernonsystems.com
Sat Jan 3 21:48:58 UTC 2004

Tim Currie wrote:

> <snip>
> procmail  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
>  flags=R user=cyrus argv=/usr/bin/procmail -t -m USER=${user}
> EXTENSION=${extension} /etc/procmailrc
>
> <snip>

Note: That's only two lines, so if your mail client or web browser or
whatever wrapped the second line (like mine did when I went to check my
post), you have to put all the stuff after "flags=" on ONE line.

-Tim

--
Proprietary software is like petrified wood. It used to be alive, but
then it was fixed in time and put in a box. GNU/Linux software, in