BUG!! - Fedora-Xcdroast

Philippe phd2 at fcomfrench.com
Sun Jan 4 08:37:12 UTC 2004

Hi,

>From xcdroast website :

Automounter warning:
If you have any trouble with running X-CD-Roast please check first if
you have any automounter stuff running. Gnome/KDE both enable these
things by default. You also might have to disable integrated tools like
the nautilus burning in the newest Gnome versions.

Maybe it helps.

Philippe

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 12:43, Jim Cornette wrote:
> jim tate wrote:
>
> > When trying to run Xcdroast and Cd-Reader is already mounted after
> > putting
> > CD in drive , I have to right click cdrom icon on desktop and do a
> > unmount,
> > before Xcdroast can do a Read Tracks of CD.

> --
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand