My Screen goes of During Start up

Mudiaga Otokpeya mudicipher at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 14:41:59 UTC 2004

Hi Everyone,

I installed fedora core in some of my client systems
in my cafe. Which went on fine, but at some point in
time I decide to change the unprobed monitor type to a
generic crt type with 1240x746.

Now the system cannot boot to X window environment
becuase of the wrong setting of the display. I dont
want to reinstall the OS. Is there anything I can do
to change the display setting before it boots to the X
server just like Safe Mode in Windows.

Mudiaga Otokpeya