New document posted: DNS First Steps

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Sun Jan 4 20:05:21 UTC 2004

Hello, everyone:

Since I've received so much help on both redhat-list and fedora-list
before, and since these questions are so common, I've posted a new document
on Simpaticus: a "DNS First Steps" text. It requires absolutely no prior
knowledge and provides only simple and basic definitions of terms and
concepts for "Beginners Without Clue". Like everything else, it's
accessible from:

http://www.simpaticus.com/linux

Thanks again to everyone for the many times I've gotten help or answers
from these lists; hopefully these texts will begin to help others at least
in some small way. Feel free to critique and comment!

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com