What happened to the time?

David Hunt david.hunt.linux at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 20:37:50 UTC 2004

Has anyone else noticed anything odd with the time stamps associated
with the emails? At midnight on January 4th, the date stamps started
being stripped from the emails. Since then I have been getting time
stamps only. I imagine this will make sorting by date arrived fairly
difficult starting tomorrow.

I also have two messages from Sheedee that appear to have been beamed
back from the future, since they are dated Jan-28-2004. Any thoughts? Is
it just my computer having a psychotic episode?