Nautilus/Epiphany Bluecurve Spinner

Paul Vandenberg p.vandenberg at personainternet.com
Mon Jan 5 01:18:50 UTC 2004

Hi,

For those who don't like the fact that there is no spinner showing for
the Bluecurve theme in Nautilus/Epiphany when it is idle, I just went
to the directory....

/usr/share/icons/Bluecurve/36x36/apps

I copied the file gnome-spinner-rest.png to gnome-spinner-rest2.png. I
then copied icon-panel-menu.png to gnome-spinner-rest.png. Voila...I
now have something showing where the spinner is when Nautilus/Epiphany
is idle. The file icon-panel-menu.png is a red hat, which I find
perfect as an idle spinner, but you can copy whatever you want to
gnome-spinner-rest.png.

Regards....Paul