Bind v. TinyDNS

Alex White prata at ghostlike.homelinux.org
Mon Jan 5 08:02:41 UTC 2004

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:07:48 +0800 Christopher Chan <cchan at outblaze.com>
typed with great determination:

>>Hmm. That is the dictionary definition of the word license.

Yes, is there another definition of the word?

>>How can anybody judge a person because he limits the ways you are
>>allowed to distribute his work or even to use his work like most of
>>the other software available?

I don't recall making an attack on the man's character. I don't know how
a person could judge an individual based on the license they invoke.
Doesn't change my opinion on the license though, and as one other
individual pointed out to me, I think that's best left for me to discuss
with DJB myself. It's pretty sure it's outside the scope of the list to
have anyone try to change another's opinion at this point.

^_^

--
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not
understand, things are just as they are. --Spoken in Zen