Bind v. TinyDNS

David C. Hart dch at TQMcube.com
Mon Jan 5 17:43:11 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 12:02, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 16:43, lwj wrote:
> > Let's be fair, it's not unreasonable, you just don't like it. He wrote
> > the software so he should be able to do with it what he wants.
>
> I don't think anyone should exerce his power over other people.

I started this thread (which is BEYOND exhaustion) and I have been
watching it. It was originally about suitability to task. Some of you
need more fiber in your diets ;-)

The bottom line is that the terms of use are simply a criterion for
using - or not using - DJB software. The author has every right to
determine the basis for use, distribution or licensing. One is free to
then decide whether or not to install the software on that basis.

                               ---------
            Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence