how to get one file from an RPM

Don Levey fedora-list at the-leveys.us
Mon Jan 5 20:57:25 UTC 2004

What should be a similar question:
I was stupid and followed when ended up being an erroneous prompt.  The end
result is tat I screwed up my up2date installation by actually running
rhn_register.  As a result, RHN now has my machine listed, but there are no
appropriate channels.  Is there a source for /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date, or
perhaps a way to extract that file from the RPM?  Alternately, I suspect the
problem lines are:
	noSSLServerURL=http://xmlrpc.rhn.redhat.com/XMLRPC
	serverURL=https://xmlrpc.rhn.redhat.com/XMLRPC
What are the preferred values?