Driverloader

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Tue Jan 6 00:39:16 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 06.01.2004 schrieb WA9ALS - John um 02:18:
> I'm trying to use the Linuxant Driverloader on my Dell Latitude D500
> with the Intel PROWireless 2100 networking.
>  I "uploaded" that file, but then I get a msg that the device is not
> available, maybe unplugged etc.

I got this message with a previous version on driverloader for my
atheros card. You should contact driverloaders support. They will answer
your mail very quickly, analyse the prob and deliver a fixed release (at
least they did in my case).

You should attach the output of dldrconfig --dumpdiag to you initial
mail.

Peter