Driverloader

WA9ALS - John ham_reflectors at wa9als.com
Tue Jan 6 02:55:36 UTC 2004

For the purist reasons you cited, I looked into ndiswrapper.  However, I'm a
newbie and couldn't understand how to do it, so opted to try the FREE trial
of Driverloader.  I'll keep looking at ndiswrapper, and some day it will
make sense to me.  In the mantime, I prefer to be able to move around my
house with the laptop and not be tied to a wire.  ;-)

Hey, I'm open to anyone willing to lead me by the hand through the use of
ndiswrapper - I'd love to do that!  CU - John