can someone explain why *this* page does NOT load properly?

Keith G. Robertson-Turner redhat-forums at genesis-x.nildram.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 09:29:54 UTC 2004

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 04:14:15 -0500, Elton Woo wrote:

> Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:

>> Have a look at the browser check output from MDW2004MX:
>>
>> http://www.genesis-x.nildram.co.uk/images/bonheur-problems.jpg

> I'm putting it _VERY MILDLY_ when I say that we were both extremely put
> out when the site either loaded very badly in mozilla, konqueror, or
> epiphany ... or worse still, displayed NOTHING under Opera for linux.

Make sure the "maintainer" understands this is *not* a Linux problem, but
rather a "you <as in him, the maintainer> are a clueless amateur who
thinks MS invented the Internet" type problem. Be sure he understands that
either he changes his IE-biased html-coding methods, and supports non-IE
browsers, or your friend is going elsewhere for his web design services.

-
K.