vnc startup problem (package missing?)

Mike mikewes at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 6 19:00:57 UTC 2004

Good day,

I try to start to run a vncserver and found a few problems. I tried this
first time after installation. The error of the log looks like below. What
am I missing?

Regards,

Mike

Xvnc version 4.0b4 - built Nov 17 2003 13:34:32
Underlying X server release 40300000, The XFree86 Project, Inc

Tue Jan  6 19:54:08 2004
 vncext:      VNC extension running!
 vncext:      Listening for VNC connections on port 5903
 vncext:      Listening for HTTP connections on port 5803
 vncext:      created VNC server for screen 0
error opening security policy file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/, removing
from list!