Driverloader

WA9ALS - John ham_reflectors at wa9als.com
Wed Jan 7 02:58:38 UTC 2004

Linuxant support sent me another set of Intel drivers - These worked.  There are many copies of the same files available at various places on the Net with the same file names.  Even the ones currently in use on the Windows partition of my machine didn't work - Only the ones that Linuxant supplied.  Quick response - wireless now working great - at least for the 30d free trial.  I'll keep working on ndiswrapper.  CUL