Proper ettiquette for posting messages

Fritz Whittington f.whittington at att.net
Wed Jan 7 17:52:55 UTC 2004

On or about 2004-01-07 11:43, Fritz Whittington whipped out a trusty #2
pencil and scribbled:

> <snip>But I admit it's a really hard sell once you get out of
> high-tech savvy start-ups and into large private-sector and
> public-sector orgs.  Takes a lot of effort to understand all the
> trade-offs and ultimate costs.

> But your boss is worried about future support for Linux so he's going
> to hang on to NT4???

I forgot to add an interesting link with a real-life example on this
subject:
http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6296-1060249.html?tag=e011

--
Fritz Whittington
The English have no respect for their language, and will not teach their children to speak it. (George Bernard Shaw)