Fedora/Red Hat kernel patches

jurgen.defurne at philips.com jurgen.defurne at philips.com
Thu Jan 8 13:38:17 UTC 2004

"ne..." <akabi at speakeasy.net>
Sent by:
fedora-list-admin at redhat.com
01/08/2004 02:20 PM
Please respond to fedora-list

        To:     fedora-list at redhat.com
        cc:     (bcc: Jurgen Defurne/BRG/CE/PHILIPS)
        Subject:        Re: Fedora/Red Hat kernel patches
        Classification:

On Jan 8, 2004 at 10:04, jurgen.defurne at philips.com in a soothing rage
wrote:
                                                         -------------

I hope this is part of your standard reply or an attempt at
some humor, because I do not know where I sounded raging.

Besides, to soothe is to soften, like to soothe the pain. I
think you meant <asbestos>SEETHING RAGE</asbestos>.

You have answered my question very well I think, I did not
know it was this easy.

Regards,

Jurgen

>Hello,
>
>Can anyone point me to a source where I can find the list
>of patches that are applied to the Red Hat/Fedora kernels ?
There aktual patches are in the src.rpm. A summary listing can
be seen using rpm as shown below.

rpm -q --changelog kernel-<version>

N.Emile...
Beware of a dark-haired man with a loud tie.
 08:16:23  up 35 days, 13:03,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00