I am not sure is this bug, but...

Antti Aspinen antti.aspinen at phnet.fi
Fri Jan 9 07:00:28 UTC 2004

I wanna be sure.
My friend said that he has found a "serialkillerbug" witch disables
whole system in fedora. I tested it and after waiting a long time it
reasolved it self, but I wanna know what you gyes think about it.

You can see it in front of your eyes when inserting audio cd in drive
and then quickly switching to bash using Ctrl+Alt+F1, music will start
play but then it will stops and shows only back screen in monitor. I
waited at about half and hour and then it resolved by it self. (music
won't play but bash will appear) I'd like to know is this caused by that
bug witch was already fixed about year ago.

-AnXa-