How can i use rpm to retrive a specific file from a package?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Jan 10 04:37:19 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 10.01.2004 schrieb Technical um 05:06:
> thanks but I am sure that there people out there that hate buttom
> posting.... how  am I going to please all

There is a long practice in this and it exists some basic rules for
posting to mailinglists, known under the name 'netiquette', making life
easier for all.

Please see and read
http://www.axbom.se/writing/articles/mlnetiquette.php for some details.
Another one on http://www.woodgate.org/FAQs/netiquette.html. And please
respect it.

Thank you.

Alexander

P.S. I know, it's a terrible fight against ignorance and lazyness. But
do you a favour and think about the reason behind the netiquette rules.

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999